BAKING CHAMBER PKM ROTO
Baking chambers MAUTING Roto PKM with rotation of the trolley. They serve for treatment of all types of products up to the temperature of 300°C. They are suitable mostly for processing of products placed on the grates. The rotation of the trolley guarantees faster and more uniform warming-up of products in comparison with equipment having a stable trolley and thus shortens the thermal processing time and reduces energy costs.Thermal processing (i.e. baking, reddening, warming-up and cooking) is carried out fully automatically without need of any further manipulation.
They are made in two models:
- Hot air PKM Roto HA – heating placed on the ceiling above the trolley
- Convection PKM Roto RH – heating placed alongside two trolley sides.
- The high-performance air circulation system ensures uniform treatment and temperature distribution in all parts of the chamber.
- The chamber can be heated either by electricity or gas.
- The construction of the chamber can be welded for an easy and quick installation, In cases of limited conditions for transportation to the production plant with minimal passageways of 0,8 x 2 m, the construction can be screwed.
- an inner circulation preheating duct providing for minimal heat losses caused by an exchange of a loaded trolley
- a pneumatic door lock
- Chamber humidity is controlled by the time parameter automatically.
- The microprocessor control system provides for automatic operation of the whole technological process and washing.
- A core temperature needle sensor is an integral part of the chamber.
- The regulator enables product processing according to the ”Delta-T“ method, which helps to improve the product efficiency and quality and at the same time reduces energy costs.
- Standardly chambers are fitted with ADITEC MIC 2420 regulator with a memory for 99 programs.
- The VisuNet system enables data evidence and a remote access to the chamber control from your PC.
- TP 1011 Touchscreen control system
- a glass door with an inner chamber lighting for a continuous check of the thermal processing without an interference into the production process.
- a steaming unit for impulse intensive steaming at high temperature above 200°C for an option of baking bread and pastry or products requiring immediate intensive steaming of the area in the process of treatment.
- a version with electro-servo-drives for area without pressure air
- an exhaust fan
- the automatic washing system